Labels

Saturday, February 5, 2011

A Snowy Morning

This morning, I woke up bright and early, logged a quick mile on the treadmill and headed to my computer.  I must admit that my "blog" had been on my mind quite a bit more than usual in the past few days.  I am pretty confident that my heightened awareness was spurred by my grad students' writing this week.  The complex meanings of their blog titles (White Blank Page, My Journey) really were titles representing what they were trying to accomplish.  My own blog title was (and still is) pretty blah; however, I am borrowing from the title of my dissertation and trying to more accurately depict what I am trying to do in a title.  I am also confident that this title will change again! SO, this is my title FOR NOW.  Amazingly, this process of renaming my blog has reminded me once again that all writing is indeed a process.  Written words are "more static" than spoken language; however, in the 21st Century, my written words can be changed with the click of a mouse!

No comments: