Go check out this website for the whole story:
I loved this article because it was practical and understandable by a limited-techie! You really should read it. HONEST! I really think it offers us useful tools and it really describes and links to them better than I can do! SO, I am only going to talk about a couple here such as:
1. Google Docs
- I already use and endorse these!
- You can collaborate with your students!
- I love the idea of collective note taking - I think this would work really well in classes such as Health and Science!
- Google Forms
- there is even a text-to-speech feature
3. Voice Comments
4. Google Dictionary: Image Dictionary
- I can't believe I just found this!