Labels

Friday, July 15, 2016

#celebratelu2016 OLW: Persistence


Today I celebrate the power of MY 2016 OLW.
                                                             

                                        
                                        Persistence
"We're busier than we've ever been," 
He said, over the phone,
Yet, when I looked at him eye-to-eye,
"One unit just became available.
I am so glad you walked in when you did."
"So am I," I said to myself.

 Continuance
"I'm sorry, but you're denied,"
He said, over the phone,
Your ratio is just not good enough.
Your just not the best candidate.
Yet, there are other ways to get to where
I want to go.
Other paths, possibilities, formats.
I will not be deterred by, "No."

In spite of difficulty 
Those boxes sure are heavy,
Yet, I have been lifting weights,
They are heavy, but all I have to do 
Is get to the cart.
I've been preparing for this move
Even without knowing.

Finding potential
Learning from Bob the Builder, 
"Can I do this, YES, I can!"

Who knew
Persistence
Could be inspired  from
Uncle Bob's Storage,
Bob, the Broker, and
Bob the Builder!!!!  


No comments: