Labels

Tuesday, February 13, 2018

#sol2018 February 13 Heatless

Heatless is an adjective describing a lack of warmth.  It also describes my house these days.  It's not a hopeless situation nor am I homeless!  It's not a happy situation, though.  Seriously, I am hopeful that heroes from the home heating company where I have a heating contract will help the situation out at my home so that I can have heat! !  



Yet, my situation is a "first world" kind of problem. I have a roof over my head protecting me from the rain and walls protecting me from the wind. I have plenty of  electricity, a gas stove, and mild weather working with me!  I have long underwear, wool socks and fuzzy bathrobes helping me!  I have homemade chicken soup specialty teas to warm my insides.  And, any moment, the heat repair people will be here!  

Heatless is a thin slice of my life; however, it's a reminder to keep those who do without all the time in our thoughts and prayers.

PS I am now heated!
 
























 




1 comment:

elsie said...

Yay for the heat! We truly are blessed in so many ways that when there is an inconvenience, it reminds us to be grateful for what we have.