Labels

Saturday, April 21, 2018

# celebratelu When the Grabber Arrived During Nap Time!

At about half past nap time, the "town" arrived to haul off the old bushes and the piles of sticks.  There was a part of me that wanted to "wake up" toddlers in my care.  They would have been thrilled to watch the "big trucks" and the men in the green vests!  They would have sat on the steps mesmerized by the grabber and the dumper!  It might have been the single most important day in their lives! 

Yet, I knew that nap time is a critical factor in "happy" toddlers and "content" parents.  So, I sat on the steps with the dogs and watched the piles disappear into the huge bin destined to be mulch for the town just like my boys would have done if the branch grabber had not arrived during nap time. 

I hope they are awake next year! 

  

No comments: