Labels

Monday, January 2, 2012

new year

These week-long vacations are surely one of the great perks of teaching.

While lots of us could say, "I need just one more day".....



To prepare, plan, make a new center.......

I guess we feel like this after almost every vacation.....

As do the kids....

But, the truth is that we really are all ready to get back into

Learning and working together....

I guess I (we) are never ..

Quite ready in all the little ways I (we) might wish to be...

But I (we) are ready

To give and accept the learning that this new calendar year offers to all of us...

SO even if I am (you are) NOT quite ready for school tomorrow....(I'm not)

Even if my (your) plans are still shaky...

I wish for everyone

A productive and exciting teaching / learning year in 2012

A year with the potential for learning for all children and their teachers..

A year of growing and acceptance and hope - for all children

And for their teachers......



No comments: