Labels

Saturday, December 7, 2013

#CCSS #edutopia NYC's Aligned Resources

           Lesson planning this weekend? Check out these 95+ resources aligned to the : on Pinterest

Trust me, none of us can do it all in this age of CCSS; however, there are some pretty neat resources that lots of people are developing and sharing on TWITTER and PINTEREST!  While I always worry that I will "miss" some great news, information, or resource in the plethora of Twitter feeds, it has become my #1 professional resource of late!  While Pinterest can fill my heart with "I should haves,"  the resources it provides are also invaluable!

Edutopia tweeted about these NY City provided resources.  They are similar in some ways to the resources provided on Engage NY; however, they appear to be a little clearer and no matter what, the graphic organizers and assessment rubrics provided are a fabulous resource for anyone aligning their own work to the CCSS.  


http://schools.nyc.gov/Academics/CommonCoreLibrary/TasksUnitsStudentWork/default.htm

No comments: