Labels

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Starting Over

Ah...so after a few hours of mourning the demise of my ol' computer, I am in the market for a new computer - and I want / need it now!  I started my search on this borrowed lapttop...and then went off to COSTCO and BEST BUY before returning to search for review on this borrowed laptop.  You do NOT just go out and get a computer anymore.  You have to figure out what you need....and what configuration will work best for your needs....Perhaps it will be an untra light laptop or perhaps an ultra cheap desktop and an amazing new tablet.  While I think I will stay in the Droid world, a place where I find comfort, I sure do understand the pull of Apple because even if you do pay a little more, there are fewer choices and you stay at one store to do it all!  Thank heavens it is a vacation weekend!

No comments: