Labels

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

"Love yourself first and everything else falls into line." Lucille Ball

"Love yourself first and everything else falls into line." Lucille Ball

http://www.reading.org/annual-convention/2013/

Today's message from the IRA.  Sigh.  I realized they are hawking their convention that so many of us who work directly with students cannot attend because we must be in our rooms working to be as effective as we can....... Regardless of their motive or the financial and time limitations of teachers, their encouraging line makes SO much sense  While I cannot attend the convention, I will read all of the proceedings and know that the time I spent THINKING and reflecting on my professional practice is indeed a gift of love to myself and to my students!  I will also be nice to myself tomorrow, onValentine's Day.  Indeed, I already got myself a little something!    I don't feel quite so guilty now!  Thanks IRA! 

No comments: