Labels

Sunday, March 5, 2017

SOL17 The Beast

I liked the first, long-ago, animated, 90's, version so much I turned it (sort of) into a Parents as Reading Partners Kick Off Play, Beauty and the Book Beast.  The setting, of course, in a library!  The problem, of course, people were not borrowing the "boring old" books!

So when I began to see trailers for the new, soon to be released version, I got a bit excited.  There is something about the potential of a shameless love story. Then, I saw this movie trailer of Josh Groban singing Evermore pop up on Facebook, and I listened, and I cried as I know the heartbreak of losing someone you love.

Even as he/she runs away
He/she will still torment me
Call me, hurt m
Move me, come what may
Wasting in my lonely tower
Waiting by an open door
I'll fool myself,  he/she'll walk right in
And be with me for evermore



http://hellogiggles.com/josh-groban-beauty-beast-song/?utm_campaign=socialflowfacebook&utm_source=Social&utm_medium=Facebook




No comments: