Labels

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Advice: When you are looking for a PLN

I've never met Diana, the power behind The School SLP & Literacy Daily; however, I "know" of her through Two Writing Teachers.  She is pretty amazing and my hat is off to her for doing this daily bit of publishing.  While SOME of her focus is Speech and Language, she is also VERY connected to Literacy - and after all, it is all connected!  I suggest you check it out as she is doing a great job compiling many resources, blog posts and bullets of educational information and inspiration.  I am in awe of her energy and time management! 
http://paper.li/diana1litcoach/1344691550?utm_source=subscription&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=paper_sub

A newspaper by

Diana Martin

1 comment:

Diana Martin said...

Wow Anita! Thank you so much. You inspire me. :)