Labels

Friday, March 18, 2022

#sol22 March 18 A Slice of Pizza

 

As I walked this morning, I was thinking about my need for a slice. 
I could write about my lingering cold; but, how engaging is that?                                                                 
I could write about the red Solo cup litter. Hope they weren't driving!                                                        
I could write about the varying amounts of recycling from house to house. 
I wonder if everyone recycles?
I could write about the birds chirping loudly or the dense fog that comes with wild temperature shifts?

I could write about a slice of pizza, if I get my workout in and my work done.                                            
It could be a slice with leeks and mushrooms with goat cheese or roasted vegetables with provolone. 

It is the slice that really is in my head!                                                                                                           
It would be a nice treat after a week with a lingering cold and a lot of slicing with my SOL friends!

5 comments:

Leigh Anne Eck said...

Friday is always pizza night at our house, so a slice of pizza is a perfect slice for today! Isn't it interesting the thoughts that come to mind while walking?

Glenda Funk said...

When in doubt about which slice to choose, choose pizza, especially mushroom pizza. I might *need* to indulge, too. And even if you don’t finish the to do list, eat the pizza. With thin crust it’s perfectly healthy.

Trina Bartel said...

It's always a good time for pizza! I love mushrooms on pizza. Now you will have me craving pizza tonight!

Heidi's Musings said...

Such a funny slice idea! I walk like that too - maybe this topic, maybe that topic, but to hone in on a pizza slice - how perfect. I indulged in Chinese food tonight - wonton soup, egg roll, chicken with broccoli. Could that be tomorrow's slice?

Celia Fisher said...

That pizza slice sounds delicious. Your thoughts sound a lot like some of mine as I search for something to slice about...!