Labels

Tuesday, March 22, 2022

#sol22 March 22 Socks and Waterbottles

 

I am pretty sure I am not the only one with missing socks. I put 6 into the wash and 5 come out.  About once a year, I discard all the mismatched socks. Once,when my children were teenagers, a washing machine repair yielded 5 baby booties.  It was a tiny fraction of the socks that machine had consumed.  I try to make this less of a problem by purchasing multiple pairs of the same socks; but, the appealing prices of TJMaxx often dictate my purchases.

There is another mystery that could keep me awake at night if I would let it. Where do all the reusable water bottles go?  Sure I sometimes find one under the seat in the car.  But, that is a fraction of the water bottles I have loved and lost over the years.  

Somewhere, perhaps over the rainbow, there must be a huge field of socks and water bottles!


5 comments:

Tim Wheeler said...

Your relatable title drew me in! I too suffer the same trials. The socks are often half a pair tucked under the trunk at the foot of the bed. The water bottles...who knows!?

Shaista Akbar said...

You are not alone in this.

Renee'sNotsoSecretDiary said...

You are not alone!! My socks disappear all the time!

Leigh Anne Eck said...

And the million-dollar question is...just where do they go?

Joel said...

Love this everyday utterly relatable look at the stuff of our lives--fleeting in and out : )