Labels

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Improving That Commute: Self-Driving Cars

When this article appeared in my Twitter feed on this first full day back at work, I smiled because I have been dreaming of this!
http://jessicalessin.com/2013/08/23/exclusive-google-designing-its-own-self-driving-car-considers-robo-taxi-2/?utm_source=buffer&utm_campaign=Buffer&utm_content=bufferbcf9e&utm_medium=twitter

From left, Google Chairman Eric Schmidt, CEO Larry Page, and co-founder Sergey Brin in 2011. (Credit: Google)
From left, Google Chairman Eric Schmidt, CEO Larry Page, and co-founder Sergey Brin in 2011. (Credit: Google)

To think that a self-driving car might exist in my working lifetime is my dream!  Then, I would be able to read while I commute!  (I realize those of you who take public transportation already do this!) Hey, you just never know! 
 

No comments: