Labels

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

#sol2016Readtome



READ TO ME
Jane Yolen

Read to me riddles and read to me rhymes
Read to me stories of magical times
Read to me tales about castles ad kings
Read to me stories of fabulous things
Read to pirates and read to me knights
Read to me dragons and dragon book fights
Read to me spaceships and cowboys and then
When you are finished - please read them again. 

Read To Us
Grammie

Read to us Beachbabies Wear Shades
Tell us about Clifford and his escapades,
Read to us Snuggle Puppy and  
Goodnight Moon,
Read to us softly with voices of characters
Right here in this room,
Read to us while we snack, safe from harm,
Read to us while we rest in your arms,
Read to us now
With our heads resting next to your heart,
Read to those tales over and over and then,
Read us our favorites again and again!




No comments: