Labels

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Lots of Writing

I realize, as this semester draws to a close, that I am writing a lot more"non-powerpoint for class" writing than in a very long time.  My initial reasons were to write along with my students as a writing model and mentor.  Sometimes, now, I am finding I am writing to clarify my thinking.  I am also finding that the MORE writing I do, the easier the ideas flow.  Sometimes, like today, I just want to write to make my thoughts more permanent.  I hadn't intended for this "relevation" on the subject of writing; however, it is becoming ever clearer to me that the more I write, the easier it is to clarify my thinking in print. 

I guess all this is a writing reflection because all this writing has certainly made me stop and think about the potential power of sharing our writing with others in a supportive writing community - even if the audience is "virtual".

Thanks for joining me on this adventure!

No comments: