Labels

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Summer Writing Camp (for TEACHERS!)

Long, long ago (before some of you were even born), I went to a National Writing Project Summer program for a week.  It changed the way I thought about and taught writing.  Since then I have also attended summer writing workshops at Teachers College that have strengthened my resolve and helped me to reflect on my own writing. During this past year, I have begun participating in Two Writing Teachers' sponsored virtual writing / sharing experiences and it has encouraged me to write publicly not just about my profession, but also about "slices of my life!"

Today, I found this link on my Facebook (it's not just for sharing our travels anymore) page. 

What a great idea:  SUMMER WRITING CAMP for teachers and librarians. 

I'll be participating! 

http://www.katemessner.com/announcing-teachers-write-a-virtual-summer-writing-camp-for-teachers-librarians/

No comments: