Labels

Monday, July 9, 2012

Reading Comprehension Difficulties

If you read this blog and you are a teacher or a teacher wanna-be, you know that our mindset is an important factor in reading comprehension.  So for the rest of you non-teachers, let me just say that I have some proof that our mind can play important roles in what we think we read!
On Friday, I sent an invited post I had written to the Nerdy Book Club.  I was "pumped" because the chance to be published on such as awesome site is about as good as it gets for a Nerdy Book person like me (remember I met my husband in an library - making me as nerdy as it gets) !  Then, Saturday morning, I got a note from Colby, one of the moderators at the Nerdy Book Club, inviting me to the publication of my post.  I was like a kid on Christmas morning. 
Anita Ferreri anita.ferreri@gmail.com...
When: Thu Aug 9, 2012 (EDT)
Who: Nerdy Book Club Guest Blogger*
Going? Yes - Maybe - No
Now, I am sure you read that the publication date is AUGUST 9th, but guess who was so excited that they READ it as July 9th and was excited beyond belief for 2 days?  Good guess! 
PS. Set your calendars now! 

No comments: