Labels

Thursday, June 13, 2013

#How to Twitter



True Confession: Last Sunday, I asked someone how to respond to a tweet on my phone! Yes, it was easy and yes, I know that for some of you, this is "intuitive," but for me it was a learned skill.  I've been Tweeting and following Twitter for 11 months now and it has been the BEST PD year ever for ME thanks to Twitter.  SO, when I came across this link to TCRWP's guide to Twitter this morning, I decided to "share" here too! 
Truth be told, while I glanced at this, I will not read this for two weeks when I come up for air and the summer "vacation" season of reflecting and planning for the new year begins.  But here it is for when "we" have a break in the action.  WOWSERS, PD has come a long way! 
http://t.co/yi1yqMWPgI

 @anita.ferreri

     

 

No comments: