Labels

Tuesday, February 28, 2023

#sol23 February 28 SOL Eve

 

"Do it," 
The little voice in my head said.
"It's a lot of work, don't do it,"
The little voice on the other side said. 
"I'll do it if it snows before March 1st,"
I negotiated with the two sides.


So, 
With a bit of trepidation,
With arms tired from shoveling,
In spite of 12 years of experience,
In spite of assured reflection,
In spite of the power of daily writing,
I'm going to keep today's post short,
Saving my slices of life 
For the next 31 days! 

5 comments:

Ramona said...

Looking forward to writing with you in March. Glad that snow arrived and your house and not mine!

Ramona said...

"at" your house

Tbreit said...

SOL Eve! I love this!

Maureen said...

Your poetry echoes my brain! Yes! do it!

Anonymous said...

Good for you. You can do it. (arjeha)