Labels

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Not Just for Summer: Learning Apps, Sites and Opps Part 4

Linking up to this site is how I often find new sites.  The IRA sends me links and reminders through Facebook and Twitter to check out the Free Friday App trials and I often follow their suggestion taking me to this site http://bestappsforkids.com/

This week Best Apps featured  The Adventures of Puppup: Lost at the Zoo  which takes you on the adventures of a stuffed dog while its owners are not looking!   It's an Ipad App that is worth the $3.99 and will certainly support both shared and independent reading and rereading. 
 
 

 

1 comment:

Stacey said...

We only use apps for expressive and receptive language activities. I'm looking for a few more that focus on the receptive part of things so I'll check out the site. Thanks Anita!