Labels

Tuesday, December 6, 2022

#sol22 December 6, 2022 Groundhog Day

 

"Beep," my VW said strongly as I turned it on a, "Low Pressure, Right Rear Tire," showed on the screen in bold face type.

"Ugh," I responded with a sigh, first looking at each of the tires, and noting that they all looked about the same, but stopping to check the pressure at the local gas station immediately.

"They are all a little low," the kindly attendant volunteered, "but they are all about the same. It's probably just the cold snap," he smiled as he filled all the tires from 29 to 36 pounds.

"Sigh," I reset the indicator light ( finding the right indicator for resetting on the tire pressure is a post in itself) and drove off.

"Ugh'" I said days later when the auditory and verbal image reappeared on the screen and I returned to the station to check the pressure which appeared to be fine. I reset the indicator and this time it was easier because I had done so the day before.

"Ugh,' I thought, but something more like, "Oh, &*()," emerged from my mouth when the same thing happened days later.

"I don't know what is going on," I sighed as I showed up at Mavis early on a rainy morning, where I was not alone for the next 6 hours as my tire issue was addressed, slowly.  "Ugh," I said audibly, as the bill for a new tire appeared, (after several repairs did not fix a very slow leak)  .  "Ugh," I uttered as pulled out my credit card.  

"I don't know what is going on," I sighed as I showed up at Mavis this morning where the team reassessed the situation and finally decided the valve had a slow leak. 

"Sigh," I said, audibly, as I drove off, just now, wondering if modern safety technology was making me crazy, but also wondering if I will be back tomorrow.



1 comment:

Terje said...

I hope your car trouble stopped with this.