Labels

Friday, April 27, 2018

#sol18 April 27

I've been thinking about "favorite places" to read since a twitter feed about  where others read, which said, a bar, public transportation, a library, a bookstore, and a park were other's favorite spots!   Interesting that most of those places are very public and perhaps even noisy! 

I have never read in bar, but I can admit I love reading, thinking, dreaming, and wondering on the train or on a plane, which are busy public places!. However, my favorite spot to read, think, dream, and wonder in nice weather is alone, on my porch and on less perfect days, alone, in my favorite chair. Sometimes, I wonder how I grew up and learned to read, think, dream, and wonder without a quiet porch or a favorite chair! 

Recently, I rediscovered the joy of reading under an old quilt draped precariously over furniture. It's a quiet special reading, thinking, dreaming, wondering spot! 

If you are one of the masses who likes to read in busy, loud places,you might want to try a just for you spot! 

No comments: