Labels

Sunday, December 16, 2012

You Need To Read This Post from Kylene Beers


It was early in the morning and I couldn't sleep.  Thoughts of so many things were still racing in my head.  There was the pressing illness of someone close to me weighing heavily on my soul and the hearts of those I love.  The community that surrounds Sandy Hook Elementary was in my thoughts.  As I turned on the computer, I was linked to this post from Kylene Beers.  The comment said all teachers should read it.  They should http://kylenebeers.com/blog/2012/12/15/on-monday/comment-page-1/#comment-1599
Yes Kylene, we will be there tomorrow morning bright and early and we will give them security, time, ways to process all that had happened and they help them learn that each of us has the ability to get through tragic moments even when we doubt we will ever get over them.
 

No comments: