Labels

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Keep Busy


I bookmarked this post Peter DeWitt wrote about stress 

http://blogs.edweek.org/edweek/finding_common_ground/2013/06/is_our_stress_good_for_us.html?cmp=SOC-SHR-T


He began the article with a strong and controversial statement, " I'd rather be stressed than bored." I must admit that his choice of a lead sentence made me read it!  However, I left the article wondering about stress and how we can prepare ourselves and our students for the stressors that all lives have. 

While I do not have the answers, I do think that keeping busy is important to many of us.  So, perhaps the motto should be
                                                                          
                                                                          KEEP
                                                  BUSY
                                                    and
                                                STRIVE
                                             FOR HAPPY







                                                                             

No comments: