Labels

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Not just for summer GOOGLE TOOLS

google tools in learning
Go check out this website for the whole story:

http://edudemic.com/2013/05/creative-ways-to-use-google-tools-to-maximize-learning/

I loved this article because it was practical and understandable by a limited-techie!  You really should read it.  HONEST! I really think it offers us useful tools and it really describes and links to them better than I can do!  SO, I am only going to talk about a couple here such as:

1. Google Docs

  • I already use and endorse these!
  • You can collaborate with your students!
  • I love the idea of collective note taking - I think this would work really well in classes such as Health and Science!
2. Google Forms

3. Voice Comments

4. Google Dictionary: Image Dictionary


No comments: