Labels

Wednesday, March 27, 2019

#sol19 March 27 Real Learning



"I wish I knew what I know now when I started my case study," she sighed.

"But you are learning from your readings, class discussions, as well as your case studies," I noted.

"I know so much more now," she continued.

"Real learning," I smiled, "is messy and at times uncomfortable, which is what you might be feeling right now,"

"I guess I never really thought about learning like that," she smiled.

Real learning, in Grad School and in pre-K, is a bit messy and a bit uncomfortable when you are in the middle of it!

2 comments:

Chris Margocs said...

Don't we all wish we "knew more when"? I'm glad you were able to reassure her that learning is not linear, and that when we know better is when we can do better.

Bonnie K said...

Learning... life... it's all messy... and that's a good thing, no?
Bonnie