Labels

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

#sol20 Day 31 Strength, Hope, and Miracles

As this year's SOL Challenge and the month of March come to a close, I'm reflecting on how much life has changed for most of us in 31 days. 
I've (we've) struggled to find topics outside of "The Virus" and struggled to focus on a challenging, new way of working and living. Yet, I've (we've) persisted as practicing writers and virtual friends. Perhaps, persistence will help carry me (us) through challenges in April into May?
I've (we've) learned that the real heroes are working in hospitals and as first responders even if they are scared.  They are delivering packages and food even if it is risky.  They are retooling businesses to create needed resources and working night and day to assure miracles every day.

I've (we've) been reminded that life is unpredictable and as I (we've) obsessively cleaned, I've (we've) been reminded that we feel "good" when we get rid of "things" ; yet, we treasure and hold tight to family and friends (including virtual) and their words of wisdom, hope and encouragement. 
I thank each of you who stopped by this month and wish each of you and your friends and families strength, hope, and miracles (if needed) in the days ahead.  


I survived  the SOL March Writing Challenge.
I'm glad I did. 

4 comments:

Readingteachsu said...

It has been a very long journey in a completely new way through March this year. I hesitate to let go of our little slice community. I think it's been a lifelong for me in so many ways.
May the blessings of each day

Be the blessings you need most.

Unknown said...

Those little pronouns are powerful, how they flutter between personal and collective. Glad you persisted in this writing challenge, and I agree that the same trait will continue to matter in the days that follow. Hang in there.

Diane Anderson said...

Strength, hope, and miracles... thank you for such a wish.

sspelic said...

Yes, we did it, are doing it and will continue to do it. I agree that this community of reflective writers has helped me recognize the helpers, the heroes, bright spots, particularly when I was only seeing the difficulties. Thanks for this positive slice. Glad we made it!