Labels

Sunday, March 19, 2023

#sol23 March 19 A Spot of Spring

 

I was feeling disgruntled as I left that money machine which was out of money, again
I sighed knowing I would need to go to another branch in another town, again. 
I turned the corner, feeling annoyed, when I say them, again. 

They were nestled in the still brown grass, harbingers of warmer weather, again. 
It was my first viewing of the season, but my heart skipped a beat, again. 
I wonder how they, who do not have calendars, know spring begins tomorrow, again?



5 comments:

Suzanne said...

I like how your post included the almighty daffodil. How do they know it is spring? and how does the ATM machine know we are coming and run out of money at that moment, AGAIN! Well done.

Becky Leff said...

I enjoyed your description of your frustration turning to something else as you spied the daffodils.

Lisa Keeler said...

The repetition and the way you move this piece from frustration to joy is lovely.

Ramona said...

My all-time favorite harbinger of spring! There's something about that splash of yellow that gladdens my heart.

Leigh Anne Eck said...

I love how "again" is a source of frustration and turns into a source of joy! #yellowjoy