Labels

Friday, March 31, 2023

#sol23 March 31 That Last Day of School Feeling

 


At this finish line,
Feeling a little 
Empowered to write regularly, 
Proud that looked into my daily life
To find each post. 
Happy that I wrote every day,
Stronger in my ability
To reflect on my experiences.
Encouraged by comments,
Pleased to have commented more than ever.

Grateful for this amazing community,
The new Slicers with new-to-me stances
The overseas Slicers with amazing journeys
The old familiar Slicers, sharing their families,
Pets, children and even grandchildren,
Thankful for Two Writing Teachers for
Administrating this Challenge.
Wondering if I will do it again?
"Of course," I answer this morning!
I'm sad that it is over, yet
Celebrating the journey
In a last day of school sort of way.







5 comments:

Suzanne said...

A perfect way to end this month of challenges, with words of celebration. I feel the same way, glad it is over yet ready to say "yes" again! In the meantime, enjoy an extra hour or two in your daily life!

vicki s said...

Congratulations on 31 days of writing! There's so much to celebrate as you stated so well in your poem. It's an accomplishment for sure.

Terje said...

I am glad we are celebrating together. Thank you for this poem. Today my strongest feeling is appreciation.

Trina Bartel said...

You are so right! This is kind of like the last day of school. Your poem WAS the perfect way to finish out March. Congratulations on your 31 days of writing!

Aggiekesler said...

Congrats on slicing for another month! Thanks for the comments this month. :) I love these lines "I'm sad that it is over, yet / Celebrating the journey" Definitely!!